About the job
Are you a star career coach stuck in ‘InHuman’ Resources? Most (I)HR departments are still stuck rounding up the local fauna and ensuring they don’t escape. If you believe the future of work is remote, and want to build HR for remote workers worldwide, this is the role for you.The pandemic has accelerated the inevitable adoption of remote work, but it is still Day One. Currently, remote work simply means attending zoom meetings from home a few days each week. We believe the future is much more – fully remote careers where workers build their skills to find transformative opportunities in a global work marketplace. No one has written the HR playbook for this new world. Do you want to help write it?What You Will Be Doing
- Build and research ideas on what it means to be a remote worker – What skills are valuable, and how should you acquire them? Should you work as a contractor or a full-time employee? Does it even matter?
- Express these ideas with an edge. This is a writing job. You will write compelling content every week and become the go-to resource for workers seeking to build remote careers
- Help employers understand, recruit, retain and retrain a global workforce. Write their HR playbooks for them, one post at a time
- Design and build surveys, questionnaires, and tests that help workers and employers understand their capabilities, needs, and opportunities
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Designing, compiling, or analyzing quarterly or annual performance reviews
- Building exercises that hold back careers instead of advancing them
- Determining team sizes or compensation
Employer Branding Manager Key Responsibilities
- Writing. This job is primarily outward-facing. You need to produce engaging content that can help launch a million careers.
- Develop HR frameworks and associated exercises to help workers understand and plan their careers
- Simplify skill-based recruiting for both employers and workers
- Provide advice on compensation, taxation, and savings for both contractors and employees
- A university degree (BA/MS, MS, or PhD) with English as a language of instruction
- HR/recruiting experience at mid to large-size firms (at least 50 people)
- A track record of being a content generator – either individually or in an org – who has published at least 10 pieces of original content this year
- Extroversion and empathy
- The ability to channel that extroversion into engaging and frequent content
- Remote work experience
- Video/graphic content skills
About CrossoverCrossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 – helping thousands of people advance their careers. We focus on full-time, long-term work – not short-term “gigs” or freelancing side jobs. Our platform provides businesses with the fairest hiring on earth by basing 90% of the decisions on objective assessments of a candidate’s skills and abilities to perform Real Work. Since we are 100% remote, people can work from anywhere and earn standardized and competitive compensation, regardless of where they choose to live.There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!Working with CrossoverThis is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $100 USD/hour, which equates to $200,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult http://www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4799-US-NewYork-EmployerBrandi.010